Construction Cost Consultants
Chartered Quantity Surveyors
Quantity Surveying | Project Management | Construction Costing
All projects rely on the Practice for a high degree of cost planning and cost control from inception to settlement of final account. This is an essential contribution from the Quantity Surveyor to the Client’s overall objective to complete schemes on time, to the brief and within budget.
Nurcombe Yates will attribute great importance to obtaining value-for-money and controlling cost through every stage of the project development.
The practice offers a range of services:
- Construction Cost Management
- Pre and Post Contract Quantity Surveying Services
- Employer’s Agent in Design and Build Projects
- Development Appraisals
- Feasability Studies/Option Appraisal
- Cost Estimating and Capital Expenditure Budgets
- Cost Advice and Planning
- Strategic Procurement Advice/Tender/Contract Documentation
- Cost Monitoring/Valuation/Value Engineering